Charcoal Women's AnyWay Possum Merino Wrap - NE557
Luxury 20% Possum 70% Merino 10% Silk
Knitwear Made in New Zealand
Versatile Travel Garment
Wear Multiple Ways
This wrap by Native World is a simple rectangle with two sets of buttons closing two lower edges and leaving a hole for your head an arm. Charcoal Grey is a very useful colour that goes with everything.
Open and close the buttons on the werap to change the knit wraps shape. Charcoal grey is a best selling useful colour.
One size fits most women. Wrap width 60cm and when folded and buttoned it is 71cm long or opened out full length it is 142cm.
A luxury blend of 20% possum fur mixed with 70% merino lambs wool and 10% silk.
This wrap can be worn many different ways or undo the buttons to make a blanket (see photos of all the colours that demonstrate a different way of wearing it each time).
This is a great travel piece that is very versatile and useful. Keep it with you in the car or take on a plane for a longer trip to protect you from air conditioning - never get caught out by chills again.
Allow a few days from order to dispatch.
- One size fits most women - free fitting
- A high quality luxury wool blend
- Versatile style wear 6 different ways
- Use for travel overseas or keep in the car as back-up
- Neck opening is 36cm side to side when flat
- Width 60cm and when folded and buttoned it is 71cm long
- Opened out this wrap is 142cm long
- Made in New Zealand