Topaz Women's AnyWay Possum Merino Wrap - NE557
Luxury 20% Possum 70% Merino 10% Silk
Knitwear Made in New Zealand
Versatile Travel Garment
Wear Multiple Ways
Topaz aqua is a best selling colour & looks wonderful on blonde, red or silver haired ladies. The Native World six-way wrap is a very versatile garment.
This wool wrap is a simple rectangle with two sets of buttons closing two lower edges and leaving a hole for your head and an arm.
Open and close the buttons on this Native World wool wrap to change the shape.
One size fits most women. Wrap width 60cm and when folded and buttoned it is 71cm long or opened out full length it is 142cm.
A luxury blend of 20% possum fur mixed with 70% merino lambs wool and 10% silk.
This wrap can be worn six different ways or undo the buttons to make a blanket (see photos of all the colours that demonstrate a different way of wearing it each time).
This is a great travel garment that is very versatile and useful. Keep it with you in the car or take on a plane for a longer trip to protect you from air conditioning - never get caught out by chills again.
Allow a few days from order to dispatch.
- One size fits most women - free fitting
- A high quality luxury wool blend
- Versatile style wear 6 different ways
- Use for travel overseas or keep in the car as back-up
- Neck opening is 36cm side to side when flat
- Width 60cm and when folded and buttoned it is 71cm long
- Opened out this wrap is 142cm long
- Made in New Zealand